Shayne Bakewell and Chris Ridings, both Principal Consultants with EMA Consulting, will be delivering a discussion- based webinar on the topics of redundancy and leave management, with a particular context of the COVID 19 pandemic. The information being provided will go through the key principles around redundancy, and recap appropriate means of managing leave during the crisis. Shayne and Chris will be discussing:
• when is redundancy an option during COVID-19?;
• employer obligations when considering redundancy;
• stand down v redundancy- and can a stand down sometimes be deemed a redundancy?;
• what of you get it wrong?;
• common mistakes from employers;
• principles of managing the various forms of leave during COVID-19.
Any employer, including executive and senior management, who thinks they may consider job cuts under the unfolding COVID 19 pandemic, should register for this informative webinar.
(To make the webinar experience more interactive, we encourage registered participants to submit questions up to 24 hours before the webinar on firstname.lastname@example.org)
When: Thursday, 23 April 2020
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Subject to client demand, more topics will shortly follow after these.