This Supervision Essentials course is ideally suited to the new team leader, supervisor or manager - who is managing a team of employees for the first time. The course covers the essential requirements when making the transition to a leadership position.
• Role and responsibilities of a supervisor
• Qualities and skills of a supervisor
• Common pitfalls and strategies
• The key to effective interactions
• Giving effective feedback
• Managing poor performance
• Enforcing workplace policies
• Reasonable management action
• Dealing with difficult workers
• Coaching and mentoring
• Setting SMART performance goals
• Delegating and tasking effectively
• Conducting meetings
This course caters for Managers and Supervisors who are required within their day-to-day duties to manage employees. No prior experience or knowledge of employee management is required.
TO BOOK ONE OF OUR TRAINING COURSES,
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Location and cost
EMA Consulting Training Facility, fully catered:
On site at client premises:
NB: prices quoted are ex GST and subject to change without notice.