|The inability of leaders to effectively manage performance and behaviour is detrimental to workplace culture and unnecessarily exposes the organisation to legal risks. |
This course dispels the myths surrounding workplace investigations and managing employees and in doing so provides leaders with the necessary knowledge and skills to earn respect through managing performance and behaviour related issues with confidence.
At the end of this training leaders will be able to:
1. identify the fundamental leadership behaviour that builds respect in workplace leaders (‘the accountable leader’);
2. understand how the accountable leader positively impacts workplace culture and the management of day to day performance and behaviour issues;
3. identify the four key areas of risk associated with management of performance and behaviour;
4. demonstrate an understanding of how each of the four key risk areas can be effectively managed and the respective risks mitigated;
5. and understand the direct connection between effective risk management and the disciplinary management processes.
Who should undertake this training?
Everyone that has responsibility for managing people from frontline leaders to executive management including HR professionals. This foundation training program assumes no prior knowledge. Additionally, this training caters for organisations that subscribe to EMSPro.
Date & Time
To accommodate training in the online environment we have segmented our full day investigation and disciplinary management training program into 3 x 2 ½ hour sessions. Each session will run as follows:
Session 1: 20 May 2020 9:30am to 12:00pm
Session 2: 27 May 2020 9:30am to 12:00pm
Session 3: 3 June 2020 9:30am to 12:00pm
To deliver this online training we utilise the Go-To-Training platform which enables participants to access each session via a web browser (preferably Google Chrome) from any location provided they have good internet connectivity.
Pricing for this Course (3 x Online Sessions)
$467.50 (inc GST) per person