Our Bullying and Harassment Awareness training course explores unsafe behaviours (workplace bullying, harassment and unreasonable behaviour) and in doing so ensures that attendees are fully aware of their obligation to behave in a manner that does not create a health and safety risk.
Workplace bullying, harassment and unreasonable behaviour can have devastating consequences on victims, teams and workplaces. The culture of any organisation is shaped by the worst behaviours that managers are prepared to accept.
Consider the following questions:
- What behaviours are tolerated or ignored within your workplace?
- Are any of these behaviours unlawful?
- At what point does behaviour become unlawful?
- If unlawful/reasonable behaviour occurs, when and how should employees and managers intervene?
- Is your organisation doing everything reasonably practicable to ensure that its culture does not give rise to bullying and harassment risks?
Benefits for your organisation
By undertaking this training, participants will understand the importance of modelling the right behaviours and in doing so, the organisation will also be better equipped to effectively manage issues pertaining to bullying and harassment.
90 minute face-to-face workshop at our training facility or at client’s workplace.
Maximum number of attendees – 30
Who should participate?
This course is essential information for all employees and workers.