Do you know how to manage it?
This training course will focus on the day-to-day absenteeism issues that arise in the workplace. Attendees will be provided with an understanding of the relevant laws governing absenteeism management, along with the best practice processes for assessing and managing the different types of absences that can occur with employees and then be presented with a number of case studies to apply their knowledge to.
We will provide attendees with knowledge and practical skills in:
• applying the correct processes of absence investigation and management
• identifying effective systems and tools for capturing data and reporting effectively on absenteeism and the management of absenteeism
• assessing different categories of absences
• preparing a best practice policy in line with the relevant laws.
• Long-term illnesses
• Frustration of employment
• Excessive absences
• Fraudulent claims for leave
• Patterns to absences
• Late attendances
• Notification issues
• Medical certificates
This course caters for Managers and Supervisors who are required within their day-to-day duties to manage employees.
TO BOOK ONE OF OUR TRAINING COURSES,
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Location and cost
EMA Consulting Training Facility, fully catered:
On site at client premises:
NB: prices quoted are ex GST and subject to change without notice.