Provides knowledge and practical skills in:
• managing poor performance;
• managing misconduct and serious and wilful misconduct;
• understanding the legal principles of, and minimising the risk of successful claims for, unfair dismissal, adverse action, stress, discrimination and workplace bullying, in the context of employee management;
• conducting investigations, managing complainants and taking witness statements;
• preparing allegations and conducting/managing disciplinary meetings;
• counsellings, warnings and terminations;
• how to assess evidence critically; and
• identifying effective systems, tools & documentation for making employee management more effective.
• using EMSpro cloud based tools to manage the above
Who should participate
This course has been specifically developed for Managers and Supervisors who are required within their day-to-day duties to manage employees and caters for organisations that subscribe to EMSpro. No prior experience or knowledge of employee management is required.
TO BOOK ONE OF OUR TRAINING COURSES,
PLEASE EMAIL: Pina.Perre@emaconsulting.com.au