Workplace investigations can be a difficult and time consuming process, and is an area where many organisations are needlessly exposed to risk. This course dispels the myths surrounding workplace investigations and managing employees whilst providing attendees with the skills and knowledge to manage day-to-day performance and behaviour issues with confidence.
• managing poor performance;
• managing misconduct and serious and wilful misconduct;
• understanding the legal principles of, and minimising the risk of successful claims for, unfair dismissal, adverse action, stress, discrimination and workplace bullying, in the context of employee management;
• conducting investigations, managing complainants and taking witness statements;
• preparing allegations and conducting/managing disciplinary meetings;
• counsellings, warnings and terminations;
• how to assess evidence critically; and
• identifying effective systems, tools & documentation for making employee management more effective.
• using EMSpro cloud based tools to manage the above
This course has been specifically developed for Managers and Supervisors who are required within their day-to-day duties to manage employees and caters for organisations that subscribe to EMSpro. No prior experience or knowledge of employee management is required.
TO BOOK ONE OF OUR TRAINING COURSES,
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Location and cost
EMA Consulting Training Facility, fully catered:
- EMSpro Plus Subscribers: $3,700*
On site at client premises:
- EMSpro Plus Subscribers: $2,700*
NB: prices quoted are ex GST and subject to change without notice.
* EMSpro Plus subscribers have access to discounted training as per their subscription agreement. To find out more about EMSpro, click here.